Built Ported heads with Crower Stage II cams Complete

2003HostileSVT

32v Turbo Spooling soon!
Established Member
These are a set of custom ported heads with 1mm oversize exhaust valves. The valves are stainless and so are the valve retainers. The heads are complete with lifters and followers. The valve springs are double springs and are for use with high performance cams like the Crower stage 2 cams that are installed in the heads. These heads were built minus the cams by a retired former employee of STEEDA. Dale01 has the only other set that were done, and in existance. These heads were actually made to be his back up set. I am asking $1800.00 for everything complete, that will include shipping to the lower 48 states and it will include the paypal fee as well. These have 0 miles on them since being built. The cams how ever are used from my 03 Lightning. The cams and springs are mint with no flaws. They are perfect and I planned on reusing them right up until I decided to go to the 4v head. I will also include a brand new Timing chain Tensioners, etc. The items are out of the box because they were installed but never used. Here are a few pics. Please PM me with any questions and or offers.
NEW PRICE!! SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rockon:
heads1.jpg

heads2.jpg

heads3.jpg

heads4.jpg

CIMG1358.jpg

CIMG1356.jpg

Last edited:

2003HostileSVT

32v Turbo Spooling soon!
Established Member
Damn wish I had a shortblock waiting on heads. Sounds like a killer deal. Good luck with the sale

Thanks dude I appreciate it. I bought these heads while my engine was still running. I knew one day it would come down to me building a new engine, so I got these and held off till I needed them, and now im going 32v and a turbo so these are useless to me now.. lol You cant get a deal like this anywhere, I pushed my Lightning to its limits and then some. If you plan on building a new engine this is a deal that is to good to pass up. Even if they sit on the shelf for a while.:dancenana:

2003HostileSVT

32v Turbo Spooling soon!
Established Member
Damn these havent sold yet. If I wasnt waiting for the TF heads I's have bought these when I first saw them

you still need cams followers etc etc.. im including all of that with the cam gears already attached too.. you would be saving yourself close to 2,000 by purchasing these..:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread