Built motor, trans and whipple for sale

gamudslinger88

Established Member
is that a stock converter

-Trans with 55k miles with upgrades at 1500 miles ago are a 2400 stall LFP billet 12" torque converter. LFP valve body upgrade with large Moroso aluminum trans pan that holds 3 more quarts than stock.

No it is not. All the trans info is at the top of the thread. I still have the stock one though if your looking for one but this sale includes the converter listed above. I will sell the trans with the stock one in place of the LFP converter if someone wants it instead.

frankylee

lightning on 22'' fooses
Established Member
iam realy intrested in the tranny combo, but have no idea what would shiping b to 75217 dallas tx. just hit me up at 469 235 8346 frank thanks.

frankylee

lightning on 22'' fooses
Established Member
ok thanks,mine is a goner,i have no second gear.and i am goint to check if theres a difrence on the years too, mine is a 01, it i think evrithing should b the same.::burnout:

gamudslinger88

Established Member
ok thanks,mine is a goner,i have no second gear.and i am goint to check if theres a difrence on the years too, mine is a 01, it i think evrithing should b the same.::burnout:

I think all the gen 2 trans are the same also. From best I can tell shipping looks like around $300 but I will have to call when there open and get an exact quote.

frankylee

lightning on 22'' fooses
Established Member
yea thats what i figure, i hope we could make a deal,you sayd all the work was done about 1500 ago, how did the tranny perform,just let me know , tue cause i know mon no one works, thanks

gamudslinger88

Established Member
Ahh it held up great. I didnt have a lick of problems out of it and yea there is about 1800 on it now. Them 22" wheels are not helping your tranny at all.

gamudslinger88

Established Member
yea thats what i figure, i hope we could make a deal,you sayd all the work was done about 1500 ago, how did the tranny perform,just let me know , tue cause i know mon no one works, thanks

I tried to PM you but I guess you have your account on private. $1250 shipped for the trans and converter.

Last edited:

gamudslinger88

Established Member
Wheels and tires pending still? If not whats the lowest youll go on them?

Wheels and tires are still pending. He is sending the money this afternoon. If it falls through the lowest I will go is $875 plus shipping. There has been an issue with one of the wheels. It was hit with a chain by the tow truck driver and it resulted in a few chips in the powder coating. I will give more details if the deal falls though.

Users who are viewing this thread