Built in the U.S.A.

Last

Established Member
Bitching about things does not get them done.

This thread is for you to share company's you have experience with, know about, or even work for that build their products in the U.S.A.

Here is a few of my favorites:

GORUCK | Military-Grade Gear They make some very high quality bags, as well as having a physical challenge to EARN your bag.

Randolph Engineering :: Sunglasses and Shooting Eyewear Very reasonably priced sunglasses that are hand made!

Planter

Banned
Bitching about things does not get them done.

This thread is for you to share company's you have experience with, know about, or even work for that build their products in the U.S.A.

Here is a few of my favorites:

GORUCK | Military-Grade Gear They make some very high quality bags, as well as having a physical challenge to EARN your bag.

Randolph Engineering :: Sunglasses and Shooting Eyewear Very reasonably priced sunglasses that are hand made!

maybe when more american workers and companies take pride in the shit they make, I will.

until then, I'll keep spending my money wherever I get quality products.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Weathertech.com. They sell all kinds of floor mats and cargo area covers. All designed and manufactured in the USA. I tried to get them to make me a trunk liner for the Cobra out of their rubber with either a cobra or the word cobra in it.

Blk04Snake

Established Member
Weathertech.com. They sell all kinds of floor mats and cargo area covers. All designed and manufactured in the USA. I tried to get them to make me a trunk liner for the Cobra out of their rubber with either a cobra or the word cobra in it.

I've got their floor liners in my truck. Top notch product!

S8ER01Z

Established Member
maybe when more american workers and companies take pride in the shit they make, I will.

until then, I'll keep spending my money wherever I get quality products.

This..

My fellow americans..you are not OWED a job/handout, etc... American or not if your company isn't producing a competitive product it's going to fail. I'm not going to prop you up just because we live in the same country and you think I need to help you pay your mortgage.

fastford21g

Gear Head
Established Member
Good idea! Ive been trying to buy American where i can for a while now. Its where i live, Im proud to be here, it is the best country in the world, and as long as its good quality (and for the most part it is), Ill continue to buy "MADE IN THE USA" products :rockon:

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
it may not be for everyone here, but it really made me feel good about getting for my son. He loves trains, as do I. So, I found these made in the USA. Whittle Short Line Railroad company. They make wood trains like Thomas, but paint them to look like the ones you see running down the real tracks.

Whittle Shortline RailRoad

u n v kenny

Established Member
I'm not from Philly, but when I visit, I make sure to stop by. Built in Northern USA.

genossteaks.jpg

WOT 88

Established Member
Manufacturer of water/waste water treatment equipment, marine life support systems, and other various equipment utilized globally in everything from steel mills to bottling plants. The company has very broad client base, everything from Coca Cola to the Bellagio Hotel.

Founded by my Grandfather in the 50's

MIAMI FILTER MANUFACTURER WATER TREATMENT SYSTEMS

Users who are viewing this thread