Built Black 96 Cobra Alabama

rtusnake

Established Member
1996 Cobra Black exterior, black and tan interior

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting another car so have to sell mine. I did all the work myself expect for the motor build and tuning which was done by tim. Going to try and break it all down so I can remember lol.

Exterior Car was repainted about two years ago with a solid black color. The color is blacker than the factory black. The cowl and mirrors are painted to match the body. Car also has clear not atlezza tailights with led bulbs. Also has a 94 cobra decklid and wing.

Drivetrain Motor was built by tim with stock compression and arp head bolts and main studs. Billet trigger wheel, billet oil pump gears, and five angle valve job done on the heads. The tranny is from a t56 from and 03 cobra with the aluminum driveshaft. Has a 03 cobra aluminum flywheel and spec stage 2 clutch. The rear is frpp 4:30 gears, welded axle tubes, and ta girdle cover.

Suspension Eibach sportlines in the front with ford c springs in the rear. Koni yellow adjustables in the front and koni red in the rear. Has 17x9 chrome cobra r wheels with 255 40 17 bfg tires with about 45% tread. The front has hawk racing pads with polished cobra calipers.

Power adder Vortech S trim with aftercooler. Has a 3.15 pulley with the 8rib done with an reichard manual a/c delete tensioner. Still have the a/c system if you wanted to put it back on. Also has an upgraded bosch bypass, with an afm powerpipe and lightning maf with maf extender. Ignition is msd 8.5 wires with a boost a spark. Fuel is 42lb injectors with 255 intake and inline pumps.

Other Stuff Interior is two tone with black and tan. Would have to see in person. Has a triple pillar pod with fuel pressure, oil pressure, and boost gauge. Also has a a/f gauge, and volt gauge below radio. All phantom autometer gauges. There is a few other small things but I'm tired of typing

Only problems with the car I know of that it needs a speedcal for the speedometer to work. Also I believe the sending unit for the oil pressure gauge is starting to go out. Car occasionally stalls when coming to a stop as well. Car put down 505 rwhp and 452 rwtq. It ran out of fuel at the top and has the rev limiter set at 6500. Everything but the body has around 9000 miles and the body has 138k. If you have anymore more questions pm me or email me at [email protected]. $13,500

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread