built and blown 1996 cobra 500rwhp trade or sell needs head work $9500

mineslouder

Established Member
Video if it running
CIMG3686.flv video by mineslouder - Photobucket

New pics, go to link and scroll down, interior and car.
500 rwhp 1996 cobra sell or trade new price. - Street Car Forums - auto forum uniting car and race enthusiast everywhere!

Bottom dollar on car is 8000 but will sell the car minus the wheels and tires for 7500. My wife has a 98 cobra i could put these on. Will also sell it without the blower for for 7000. you cant find better deal than this.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...obra-500rwhp-72000-origanal-miles-9500-a.html

needing to get up some money for a down payment on a house, rather sell it outright but will trade it for something of less value and some cash, Who ever gets it i promise you with a new valve the car will be awesome street car and will bring you nothing but fun and excitement. I promise.

Car pulls so hard.

Last edited:

mineslouder

Established Member
Will let cobra go for 8700 firm or 8000 minus wheels and tires and hood or 8200 minus wheels and tires and hood stays on car. My fiance has a 98 cobra this stuff could go on. or of course trades wouldnt mine a coupe or trans am but let me know what you got.

mineslouder

Established Member
let me think about it. Sounds good pm me if we were to do it hown would we you live in ohio and i am in gerorgia.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Obviously not straight up. It would be a trade+cash, I posted that to see if youd be interested in a quad as a trade, as some people have no use for them. Forget it.

Last edited:

mineslouder

Established Member
Sorry about that i apoligize, but it did look like thats all you were offering. Thanks for the offer and i apoligize for assuming that.

Users who are viewing this thread