Built 5.4L Motor

Cams03L

Established Member
I am looking for a complete built motor that can handle 800 HP. I cant build the motor since i will be moving to Italy( currently living in Germany) and not be able to get machine shop work done.

gr850

Established Member
You'll be hard pressed to find someone to try to ship a short block to Europe and even if possible the cost would be prohibitive. I assume you are in the service? If so once established try to get someone that has orders to Europe to put a short block in their household goods shipment.

Cams03L

Established Member
You'll be hard pressed to find someone to try to ship a short block to Europe and even if possible the cost would be prohibitive. I assume you are in the service? If so once established try to get someone that has orders to Europe to put a short block in their household goods shipment.

I am not worried about the shipment to here and i will pay for the cost of shipping it. Yes i am in the service and my truck is going to be sitting for a year and a half so i have all the time in the world and its not that easy to find some one on orders that you can trust with shipping something like that with there house hold goods.

johnjon87

Established Member
best engine builder for the 5.4 imo is Michael at L&M I paid 50 k on the motor alone though. Its a complete custom built long block good for 2kHP. You can also go MMR they are very good to but not as good as Michael, but thats just my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread