Built 4R70W For Sale (NO REVERSE)

blake_yount

Established Member

I have a 4R70W for sale that has some good parts in it but it lost reversewhile on the dyno at Kurgan's. The transmission has Freddy Brown manual valvebody with transbrake, Freddy Brown direct drum, wiring harness that plugs intothe transmission, deep pan, and 6 relay pack to disengage lock up converter andO/D when brake pedal is depressed. When I drained the fluid it smelt like burntclutches or bands. There wasn't any metal shavings at all in the fluid when itwas drained that I could see. The transmission has all forward gears including O/D just no reverse. I am wanting $1250 for the transmission. I would prefer a local sale so buyer can pick it up or buyer doesn't mind the drive to pick it up. I live in Desloge, Mo near Farmington,MO, which is about an hour and a half south of STL.....not quite an hour and a half. Please call me with any questions or to arrange sale.

Thanks

BlakeYount
573-225-4938

Forsale084.jpg

Forsale085.jpg

Forsale087.jpg

blake_yount

Established Member
The transmission was sitting behind a 1000 RWHP 4.6L. Just so you know which motor the bell housing bolts up to if you couldn't tell by looking at the bell housing.

Thanks again!!

Blake

Blackedout

Established Member
Before you pulled it did you try putting 12 volts to the pink wire ???

blake_yount

Established Member
Have decided to part out the transmission. The valve body and pan have sale pending on them. The Freddy Brown Direct Drum is still for sale as well as the case itself.

Users who are viewing this thread