Built 2003 Mach 9200 miles, Whipple, T56, MM, Forgline

Jfoster

Established Member
Dean, I feel I've been civil with you even as you tried several times to tell me what my car was worth. I know that you own a car lot and that you have to turn and sell a car for a profit, so your advice on what my car is worth seems a little biased. I've also overlooked the fact that others on this site have been irritated by you as well, so I still treated you with respect.

Now you come in and add a comment like this to my thread... You never actually put a number on what you wanted to offer - so I don't know where the $27k thing comes from. There's no reason to get your panties in a wad if someone doesn't want to accept your personal online appraisal of their car as gospel.

Bottom line - back off!

Last edited:

Graves

Established Member
TR Machs make me happy. As others have said...if I could, I would.

Deanpug

Established Member
Dean, I feel I've been civil with you even as you tried several times to tell me what my car was worth. I know that you own a car lot and that you have to turn and sell a car for a profit, so your advice on what my car is worth seems a little biased. I've also overlooked the fact that others on this site have been irritated by you as well, so I still treated you with respect.

Now you come in and add a comment like this to my thread... You never actually put a number on what you wanted to offer - so I don't know where the $27k thing comes from. There's no reason to get your panties in a wad if someone doesn't want to accept your personal online appraisal of their car as gospel.

Bottom line - back off!

Jeff, I've made you two different offers and you rejected them both. I never told you or suggested what your car was worth, just what I would pay. My trader rating speaks for itself. Sorry you feel that way. Best of luck in your sale.
Regards,
Dean

Jfoster

Established Member
I didn't feel that way until you continued to push my buttons...outside of PMs even.

In PM, you said that you made an offer of 27 in the past and I said that you never did get around to making me an offer. The second offer was you telling me that because of the market, you wouldn't even offer me what you originally offered, which I didn't get in the first place, lol.

Regardless, I've seen you do it to other people but now you're starting to irritate me as well. You seem to be Mr. Congeniality up to the point that someone doesn't take your offer, then you litter their threads with needless smart ass remarks and sarcasm.

I don't think we have anything left to say to eachother. If you do, please take it to PMs.

Jfoster

Established Member
I'd love a Lightning but my wife would kill me. We already have a truck and I have another project that is soaking up $$. :)

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
damn i'd like to snatch this up, very close to me! Im in Tampa. Way out of my price range though, I'm in the 20's.

bump for a gorgeous mach!

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
I'd sell it in the 20s. :) High 20s :) Do you already have a Cobra though?

Yeah I do, redfire w/ a 2.2KB, but I'm selling it. I love the car, but just got a cash offer I can't refuse....

lol im sure $29,999 is your range. I'm down in the mid-to-low 20's. good luck with the sale though, that thing is mint! Have you tried Mach 1 Registry?

Users who are viewing this thread