Built 2000 gt roller

black2kstang

Established Member
I am selling my 2000 gt as a roller. I will do my best to list all mods. I will edit the post as I think of more things. It has 85,000 miles on the body.

Suspension- Qa1 tubular k member, qa1 coilovers, upr struts, upr tubular control arms, maximum motorsports caster camber plates, upr full length subframe connectors, upr solid lower control arms, double adjustable upper control arms, lakewood 50/50 drag shocks

Drivetrain- Built rear end with 31 spline axles, welded axle tubes, ta diff girdle, 3.08 gears. Driveshaft safety loop.

Exhaust- 2.5" magnaflow muflers with magnaflow exhaust pipes and tips.

Fuel system- Sumped tank with aeromotive a1000 pump, -10 feed -6 return, aeromotive regulator

Wheels- Billet specialty street lites that have been plastidipped, Practically brand new 275/60/15 et street radials

Exterior- No wing, 03-04 cobra front bumper, 2.5" cowl hood, 6k hid's

Interior- Black leather in perfect shape, kenwood cd player, trans temp gauge, b&m ratchet shifter with transbrake button

Turbo kit parts- Also comes with a custom hot side that was built for my 08 gt500 motor in this car. It could be pretty easily modified to fit any other motor that the buyer puts in the car. It was built off of forward facing headers. Has a brand new rps v-band assembly on the hot side, and a brand new 4" vband assembly on the down pipe off of the turbo. A precision pt88 turbo that has a ported housing and ceramic coated hot side will also be included. Also comes with a turbosmart eboost2 electronic boost controller, 38mm tial wastegate, 44mm tial bov, all cold side piping, intercooler. Basically EVERYTHING needed for a turbo kit. Also comes with a msd 2 step ignition setup. The battery has been relocated to the trunk. It also comes with a canton expansion tank.

As of right now, I DO NOT want to part any of this out. I would like to sell it as a complete roller. I want $7500. The roller does not have an engine, engine wiring harness, pcm, or transmission. If you are interested, please text me at 601-596-6687. Thanks

IMG_1807.jpg

IMG_1808.jpg

IMG_1809.jpg

IMG_1810.jpg

IMG_1811.jpg

wheel3.jpg

download_zps0b9c18c8.jpg

downloadd_zpsadc9d809.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread