Building a Cobra R Radiator

CobraR77

IMSA R Fanatic
Established Member
Have any of you guys looked at building a Cobra R radiator using Mercury Villager tanks and a diesel Lincoln Mark VII core?

Ruslow

Established Member
Yes tank are avail but the core is impossible to find.Unless you buy a diesel Lincoln,which those are next to impossible to find.have the part number for the core but does no good if not avail.stan

Cobra R Man

IMSA RACE CAR
Established Member
Todd,

Wasn't there a SVTP post this past year about a direct fit all alliminum(tanks included) radiator someone was building? :shrug:

Ruslow

Established Member
I posted up an offer to have some built several years ago.but the response was less than stelar and needed to have atleast 10 for them to do them.So I dropped the idea.Stan

brianz426

Established Member
I posted up an offer to have some built several years ago.but the response was less than stelar and needed to have atleast 10 for them to do them.So I dropped the idea.Stan

As time goes on and these cars get older you should get more interest in this. I'm definitely interested, I'd buy one put it in my car and save the original.

Ruslow

Established Member
ok I can check and see how much BUT before I do PM with the top of what you will spendI don't feel like wasting my time if all you will spend is 400 bucks remember these will be a direct fit should not have to do anything other than drain your system and turn wrenches.Stan

brianz426

Established Member
ok I can check and see how much BUT before I do PM with the top of what you will spendI don't feel like wasting my time if all you will spend is 400 bucks remember these will be a direct fit should not have to do anything other than drain your system and turn wrenches.Stan

PM sent:)

Users who are viewing this thread