Build ?s

chargedcobra03

Living my life
Established Member
I am ready to pull the trigger on putting my already purchased Steggy stage 5 ported eaton along with 60lbs and a KB BAP (20 or 40?) on stock pumps. Which one is needed? I have gt pumps in a box and might be selling them because I don't think I need them being that my goal is <=600rwhp. what do you reccomend?
I have a JLT RAI and an accufab sbtb. I was wondering if I should run a 2.9 or the 2.76 upper with a 4lb lower Metco?
Also I have a strategy flash (xcal 2) tuner and was wondering how to datalog? Any help would be great.

Quick Strike

Established Member
For 600 RWHP, I suggest a 2.3L SC or larger. You will not make that with a ported Eaton unless you spray. You need the 40 amp BAP, and can go ahead and sell the GT pumps.

chargedcobra03

Living my life
Established Member
For 600 RWHP, I suggest a 2.3L SC or larger. You will not make that with a ported Eaton unless you spray. You need the 40 amp BAP, and can go ahead and sell the GT pumps.

Thanks I know I won't make 600 but would be happy with 540+ and equal torque. Maybe spray in the near future. When will the stock pumps give out?

Users who are viewing this thread