Build # certificate....

Venomous27

Inked Up
Established Member
how long did it take for you all to recieve yours? so far i got a box with a hat and something that said i was a memeber of some ford club... but what about the certificate with the vin # and build # on it? just wondering... thanks all....

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
i haven't gotten my SVTOA package yet but my build certificate came in saturday, i purchased the car on july 31, 2004

Venomous27

Inked Up
Established Member
Damn! i bought mine in april and haven't received it yet!!!

What gives? is there a number i can call?

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Originally posted by Venomous27

1-800 FORD SVT

Maybe they sent it to DC?

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
i haven't gotten my SVTOA package, but I did get my certificate this week. I have had the car for 5 - 6 weeks ..

Crowley

dragon40k

Established Member
Is this certificate supposed to be in the SVT package? What does it look like? Does it tell you the build number?

Venomous27

Inked Up
Established Member
Hey i just called SVT and they said for the 04's, they JUST started mailing out the certificates a few weeks ago, so we should all be receiving them in the next few weeks if we haven't so already....
Yayyyy!:-D

bunny_power

Snugs has da powah!
Established Member
Hey i just called SVT and they said for the 04's, they JUST started mailing out the certificates a few weeks ago, so we should all be receiving them in the next few weeks if we haven't so already....
Yayyyy!:-D

:rockon:

I bought my car in April and got the SVT package with the SVTOA sticker, keychain, etc.. stuff last month but haven't gotten the certificate yet. :(

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
I received my hat and other stuff from TeamFordRacing, but nothing from SVT yet.. of course it might not have caught up with me, since I've been sailing around the US from Maine to Washington, with stops in Rhode Island, Virginia, Tampa bay and Panama City Florida, then on to Cargehenia Columbia, the Panama Canal. Were in Panama City Panama right now and still no mail for the last 3 weeks, and probably won't have any till the ship gets to San Diego

I picked up the Beast in April of '04, and just got the certificate last week. You should be getting your cert. anyday now. Keep checking the mailbox :)

Users who are viewing this thread