Buell 1125CR Top Speed Runs - 176mph

Kiohtee

Established Member
Normally I'm all for bike videos. But this shit is beyond stupid.

96 cobra

Established Member
Track event/drag strip - no
Desolate road - no
Main highway, off-peak hours - no
Main highway with plenty of vehicles - OMGz Hells yes!!!
1086014119.jpg

TheShadow

Hey, you're a funny guy.
Established Member
Sorry; beyond stupid. At that speed, anyone changing lanes would think they were clear until assboy hit them from behind. Darwin candidate.

TheFleshRocket

Likes to drive sideways.
Established Member
Speedo is inaccurate on that 1125CR-no way it’s doing 170+ with a D&D pipe. 1125Rs (the ones with the upper fairing, which is more aerodynamic than the naked CR) hit upper 160s at best. And the D&D slip on is the worst one for the 1125s-makes about the same power as stock, while better pipes add 10-15 hp. I have an ‘08 1125R and know these bikes pretty well.

The rider is an idiot for riding like that, regardless.

01turbowolf

ford tech
Established Member
They also had a shorter final drive than the r. I had one of those with a Barker's slip on and ebr ecm. On a good day it would hit it's rpm limit (11k) in top gear at 161.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

R1Lello

Established Member
Speedo is inaccurate on that 1125CR-no way it’s doing 170+ with a D&D pipe. 1125Rs (the ones with the upper fairing, which is more aerodynamic than the naked CR) hit upper 160s at best. And the D&D slip on is the worst one for the 1125s-makes about the same power as stock, while better pipes add 10-15 hp. I have an ‘08 1125R and know these bikes pretty well.

The rider is an idiot for riding like that, regardless.

Actually they read a little high on most bikes - especially at higher speeds so yes, I agree.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Ghost rider and black devil are both dead, iirc.

So he's got that on them.....

According to Wikipedia (100% accurate 50% of the time) he was arrested last year, doesn't sound like the original though. That's why he's the myth, the legend, the ghost rider.

"Swedish detectives studied the videos posted by Ghost Rider in an attempt to determine his true identity. In early 2016, Ghost Rider was arrested and charged with various crimes, but the Swedish police did not reveal what clues in the videos gave him away. The police also confiscated his motorcycle and computer, and found that the account used to post the Ghost Rider videos on YouTube was linked to the computer. At the time of his arrest, his age was given as 20 years old, making him six years old when his first video was released in 2002."

Users who are viewing this thread