buddy's 03 SB Terminator shoot

Punisher302

Established Member
looking to get some critique on a few pics i took of my buddy Darrel's Sonic Blue Terminator. it's a sweet car and looks even better w/ the deep dish fr500's he swaps on a regular basis w/ the daisy wheels he's got on now.

camera's a Rebel XTi w/ a 15-90mm lense, and the photos are tweecked w/ photoshop.

IMG_2792EDITEDol.jpg

IMG_2776EDITED.jpg

IMG_2774EDITEDol.jpg

IMG_2775EDITEDol.jpg

IMG_2805EDITED.jpg

IMG_2805EDITEDol.jpg

one of mine:
IMG_2790EDITEDol.jpg

Punisher302

Established Member
hehe, thanks, guys.

yeah, i think the car looks a lot better w/ the fr500's. we're planning on another shoot with those wheels on, so i'll post them when it's done.

aside from the wheels, i'm interested in comments concerning the photo quality--i wanna up my photography skills, and with as many great photographers as there are on here, tips/suggestions are welcomed!

Last edited:

CobraChris08

Why you pushing me?
Established Member
well since no one critiqued ur photo's i'll give my 2 cents.

1st I am no expert

You kind of loose the backround in the first 4 photos.

There is a little to much liquid look going on, not natural enough.

I love the angle/tilt in the 3rd and last pic.

The layout of the two cars is neat. Instead of the normal cars next to each other or facing one another.

A little less photoshop next time :toast:

Sonic_GT

Established Member
i was wondering where his fr500's went. you should get a shoot with all of his and Tom's cars.

Punisher302

Established Member
thanks for the compliments--unfortunately, i don't have too many good pics of my car (go figure..). i'm waiting 'til i get the new bumper (same one i have now, just a new one) and paint on (hence why i don't focus too much on the front of the car because of the small paint chips and crack in the bumper), then i'm gonna get some better shots. all i really have now:

IMG_2539EDITED.jpg

IMG_2522EDITED.jpg

IMG_2489EDITED-1.jpg

IMG_2497EDITED.jpg

IMG_1856.jpg

HeadOn_copy.jpg

2.jpg

sucks seeing all the paint chips now, but it's looking way better than it was before:

DSC02472.jpg

i appreciate the compliments.

CFRacer22

Established Member
nice pics and nice cars. I don't think the wheels on the SB are that bad, it gets old seein the same three wheels on cobras: 03 cobras, bullets, and fr500's...and urs is just sick, except I would remove the horse in the grill instead of painting it black

opinions of the actual photography like you asked for:

for the first photoshoot take more angles of the SB, seems like you really only took a few different angles and they were all from the front, get some side/rear/closeups/etc. and maybe a little less ps'ing, looks like the colors were messed with and the SB doesn't look like SB usually does...

Users who are viewing this thread