Buddy of mine is at PSI......

KenneSVT

GOT BOOST??
Established Member
A buddy of mine is at PSI gettting his Lightning tuned. I will let you guys know what he puts down. I am unaware of what all he has done. I think he has a lower pulley, intake and other misc. mods.

JP

typhoon43

Established Member
Good to know. A buddy of mine is at Taco Bell getting some food. Not sure if he's getting drinks with that or not. I'll let you know his total bill when he gets back..

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
typhoon43 said:
Good to know. A buddy of mine is at Taco Bell getting some food. Not sure if he's getting drinks with that or not. I'll let you know his total bill when he gets back..

:lol:

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member

:lol:

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
Damn this is crazy........So let me get this straight. He is getting a "Dyno Tune"......?????????? HOLY #)*@#)*$ )@*#)**&$&*&*^@!!*&[email protected] M F-er is crazy. I still cant believe this............Let me know if he makes it out ok

rem177

Established Member
fuzzie said:
Damn this is crazy........So let me get this straight. He is getting a "Dyno Tune"......?????????? HOLY #)*@#)*$ )@*#)**&$&*&*^@!!*&[email protected] M F-er is crazy. I still cant believe this............Let me know if he makes it out ok

HOLY **** SHIT THAT CRAZY SHIAT DAWG. DANGER TO MANIFOLD!

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Ah, you have to love the Lightning community.

Do we have an update on the meal price yet???

Users who are viewing this thread