Buddy got a few tattoos...comic fans inside

69hahaha

Established Member
Ling_650vette said:
Topher Grace (Eric from That 70's show) is supposedly playing Venom....BLAH! He's too damn small (going by the comic book depection of Venom anyway).

Dunn, where'd they go to get 'em done? It wasnt someone in the Outlaws by chance, was it?

Topher Grace as Venom???!!! :dw: :nonono: I hope they get a much bigger person to fill in that Venom outfit with some good special effects! Actually, Spider-Man has to have his time in the infamous black before anyone else.

simpman

game artist
Established Member
69hahaha said:
Topher Grace as Venom???!!! :dw: :nonono: I hope they get a much bigger person to fill in that Venom outfit with some good special effects! Actually, Spider-Man has to have his time in the infamous black before anyone else.

I'm pretty sure Venom will be all CG, so no outfit needed.

Ling_650vette

Quagmires Apprentice
Established Member
Even all CG the comic book version of Venom was HUGE, with or without the outfit. They need someone with some size to play even the human form IMO.

Topher might do a good job (I figured once they landed Thomas Hayden Church, they'd play off a Venom/Carnage theme) but I still just think he's too tiny to play an accurate Venom.

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Wizardrex said:
Wow! just imagine how cool those will be when your 75 and beating off because your still a virgin! :nonono:

Maybe you and he should start a club then maybe get group buys going for lotion and tissues. :idea: :bored:

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
not bad dude! Go easy on them guys....its no different then someone getting a cobra or a mustang tattoed on themselves...an enthusiast is an enthusiast!

Dunn

Established Member
Well, thats the thing, he likes them because of what they are, he likes the looks of them...the size and build of them, not because he is addicted to spider man, just think they are badass pictures of badass charactors.

Dunn

Established Member
Wizardrex said:
Wow! just imagine how cool those will be when your 75 and beating off because your still a virgin! :nonono:
yeah, lets all get the typical cool daddy barb-wire tattoo, or an awesome tribal tattoo meaning something completely stupid, but you wouldnt know, because you picked it for the "style". Everyone has their own tastes, the dude is married and has 2 kids, so i doubt he will be a virgin at 75. :rolleyes:

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
Those are very nice ....Who cares what all the others think ... Do what you want ....BTW .... My tat will beat the crap out of your tat though .... :)

Users who are viewing this thread