Buddies '04 Saleen Cobra

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
A couple years after I bought my '03 (new) I saw a sonic blue Saleen running around in LI. I didn't know then they "legit" but soon found out they were in fact real. They are very rare, shame what happened to this one, but it looked pretty screwed up.

T3RMINATOR

Established Member
I’ve never seen worse price performance in one of one world than in Saleenville...everything is a one of one but a one of 5000 93 cobra trades stronger publically... makes me wonder if a 93 cobra was a one of one would it be worth 5 million...lol

I get what you’re saying lol. But the first cobra Saleen made was a SN-95 body style I believe

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

T3RMINATOR

Established Member
A couple years after I bought my '03 (new) I saw a sonic blue Saleen running around in LI. I didn't know then they "legit" but soon found out they were in fact real. They are very rare, shame what happened to this one, but it looked pretty screwed up.

It is but it’s being rebuilt slowly but surely. SB is a beautiful color. There was one at nationals this year as well...
IMG_3571.JPG

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
I wonder if this one that is being restored was ever up here in Michigan at any point? A long time ago, I wanna say 2006-2007 ish there was a black 04 terminator Saleen up here I would always see out cruising. It was a legit Saleen cobra, some kid owned it and drove the piss outta the thing. One night he pulled out of a parking lot where everyone used to meet up, lost control of it, jumped a curb and hit a retaining wall out front. Never saw the car, or the kid again after that. Later learned how rare these were and always thought what a shame.

I remember that car. Saw him almost every year at woodward. Telegraph too.

T3RMINATOR

Established Member
I remember that car. Saw him almost every year at woodward. Telegraph too.

I think this one came from Texas if I remember the story correctly. It has been crashed twice however. Could be a first crash in Michigan, rebuilt, then crashed again in Texas... or it could have ended up in Texas under different circumstances as well. Cool story behind a "Termileen" either way.

coposrv

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread