Bryan/College Station and Houston Guys In Here

EATONURLS1

Established Member
Hey guys, Im relocating to Bryan on the 22nd of this month. Heres the thing I just sold my 06 F-150 Lariat, So Im looking for a new ride. Im looking for any of you guys to give me a hand in a search. Im looking for a few different types of cars, Mostly SN95's. If any of you guys know anyone in the area selling some 94-98 Cobras for decent prices and decent miles. Along with maybe some 99-04 Gts for decent prices. I just want any of those for the time being till i get a Terminator. The reason im asking you guys instead of relying on the internet is cause you guys probably pass by dealerships and know private sellers that are selling this car, as where Autotrader and Ebay..etc arent worth a damn. SO guys please just PM me any info and also any info on where you guys normally hang out around the BCS areas. Thanks in advance guys.

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
For real... theres umm 3 of us...

7,000,000 f-bodies, 3 fast mustangs - that's it! We need a few more!

Are you kidding me? I left there a couple of years ago, and there were more Cobras than F-bodies at the time. Maybe they all left...but, damn, I can't believe that!

cobr96

getting old
Established Member
what part of Bryan are you moving to? Let me know when you are here. I have a 40k 94 cobra black with tan leather. and some others that need work. 93 and 96 cobra. pm me and I will give you my number.

EATONURLS1

Established Member
thanks guys, just keep me updated, I got in last night so hoping to start the hunt soon.
Cobr96 i'll def give you shout this week coming(hopefully,i got alot on my plate) so PM me ur number and we can see what we can do.

S X I- If you want you can do the same and pm or something and once i get settled in i can meet some of the people around here.

Users who are viewing this thread