Bruno's Street/Strip GT500 build

outlaw105w

Established Member
I will first off say I want to say thank you to Van Collier @ Revan Racing. He guided me thru the whole process, educated me and had great service after the sale , even when i had some stupid questions. The car is bone stock beside the weight loss and header back system. It definitely gets down, I have put a baseline drag tune on the suspension and she hooks on the street even with the shit stock tires !!! Will be at the track soon to get a baseline just have been busy with work. Then the next step will be to add some power !!!! enjoy the pics

driveshaft_zpsesy75wlv.jpg

driveshaft%201_zpsjtiy6bug.jpg

gt%20500%20front_zpsfhn0ykd2.jpg

gt500%20sus4_zpstsrulhe9.jpg

gt500%20sus2_zpsjuhjwhlg.jpg

gt500%20sus5_zpsh81lz60f.jpg

gt500%20sus1_zpsakzv8laf.jpg

gt500%20sus3_zpshvbbatp3.jpg

shelby%20slicks2_zpsscxrnd3s.jpg

shelby%20slicks_zps6x7yzjvd.jpg

outlaw105w

Established Member
Sick...how do you like the bmr K frame? I'll be putting mine in next week

well i can tell you this , the car being completely stock , not even a tune its a big difference in the acceleration department. I also did an aluminum drive shaft and the mgw gen 2 shifter at the same time. So to be completely honest its hard to tell what the K-member did alone , but the whole package makes a huge difference in the 0-60 of this car.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
well i can tell you this , the car being completely stock , not even a tune its a big difference in the acceleration department. I also did an aluminum drive shaft and the mgw gen 2 shifter at the same time. So to be completely honest its hard to tell what the K-member did alone , but the whole package makes a huge difference in the 0-60 of this car.

What kind of added noise did the k give?

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
Looks good, but watch out for those dig launches with the whole stock rear end on those tires!

outlaw105w

Established Member
What kind of added noise did the k give?

well i have been using this as a daily driver for the last week, several things i have noticed. the K-member transmits very little additional noise thru the car. The exhaust system and different rpms transmit most of the vibrations/noise in the cab. I used all spherical bushings on all the suspension in the rear and i car hear the rear end/pinion/gears thru the chassis also, but hey i expected worse.

Users who are viewing this thread