Established Member
:pepper: :rockon:
H&R%20015.jpg

Last edited:

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
I can see your new springs!
I hope there is more to your mod list than that.
:poke:

JP

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Snakebite said:
How come some see red X's and me and JP see the pic?? :shrug:

Can only see the smilies here, no x, no pic.

Host it at the MCT board, maybe then it will work for all.

Jpjr

Established Member
Snakebite said:
link fixed

those are the sport springs and not the race springs right? (i.e., biggest drop)

these are the one's i want to get and feel better that someone else in michigan is using them on our fine roads :thumbsup:

2HNB

Established Member
Jpjr said:
those are the sport springs and not the race springs right? (i.e., biggest drop)

these are the one's i want to get and feel better that someone else in michigan is using them on our fine roads :thumbsup:

Yea, but George doesn't drive enough to get a good analysis. :poke: Neither do I BTW ;-)

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
OK, talked to Kevin last night about doing the fronts.
Disconnect Swaybar, 2 lwr strut bolts and remove brake caliper (tie it up) and it should give enough travel to get stockers out.

Rear is remove catback, detach lwr shock mount, remove rr IRS bolt. swing down IRS.

Be sure to measure fender height beforehand to know difference.

If you can get it on 4 stands and wheels off it should be only a couple hrs unless you get more knowledgeable help (than just me) :loser:

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
George, Also disconnect the abs sensors front and rear. The fronts are a piece of cake. Put the springs in the perches in the stock orientation. The rears will take a little longer, you need more room to install h&r's than the stock springs require. Have fun!

seanwr400

Established Member
When I installed my front springs they where an SOB! But I think the ones I used were alot longer than stock (Eibach Drag Launch Kit) After I was done I had about 6 hours and 3 different new sets of spring compressors.

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Jpjr said:

Yep...got the Sports. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread