Bros freind(98' Cobra) vs. TT Dodge Stealth (vid)

Bass

pour me another
Established Member
Angelfire does not allow direct linking
from offsite, non-Angelfire pages,
to files hosted on Angelfire.
This practice of 'remote linking' reduces
our ability to serve out the homepages
of our members quickly and efficiently.

More info here. ???????????????

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Originally posted by Bass
Angelfire does not allow direct linking
from offsite, non-Angelfire pages,
to files hosted on Angelfire.
This practice of 'remote linking' reduces
our ability to serve out the homepages
of our members quickly and efficiently.

More info here. ???????????????

Bass

pour me another
Established Member
ahhh copy and paste the url in the addy bar and good to go.. the fox caught up and smoked the stealth.. thats hilarious.

blacksrt

Established Member
Was the stealth even TT?

I was looking at the exhaust and didn't see duals.

P.S. Stealth TT have dual exhaust. Single is NA.

BadAzztt

Established Member
Sorry to burst the bubble here but that was definately not a TT stealth it was either the SOHC 160hp base(not likely due to the ground effects or the 222hp DOHC non turbo- I have owned a Stealth TT before and ran a best stock time of 13.7. With just a catback, fuel pump and up the boost to 12lbs it went 12.4@109. These definately aren't slow cars and blacksrt is correct all TT's have dual exhaust. Being proud of this race is like some ricer in a honda being all hopped up because he beat a v6 stang, not an accomplishment:rollseyes

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
Dude, i swear it was a TT stealth, i dont want to argue, but the guy said it was, and my bro said it was, and matt (cobra)

swear

BadAzztt

Established Member
Trust me, it definately wasn't a TT. I have built many of those cars and mine eventually had twin t3/t4 turbos with over 600hp. I know these cars like the back of my hand and can tell you the specs of almost every part for every year they were made. Check the specs of a dodge stealth and the easiest way to spot it is the single exhaust and the bumper made for it. I'm sure you could instantly spot a 6 cyl stang because you drive one and follow stangs, I can easily do the same. By the way the 222hp DOHC cars are really not that slow they can rip off a low 15 in stock form. Not fast but not bad for a front wheel drive 3300lb car. A bone stock twin turbo at only 9lbs of boost puts out 300hp(91-93) or 320hp(94-96) with over 315lbs of torque.

Users who are viewing this thread