Brook speed tuning to come to northeast indiana

99 GT vert

Established Member
I am bringing in Eric brooks of brooks speed to Cj race engines in auburn indiana sometime in mid April. If you would be interested in having Eric tune your car please let me know so I can get everything set in stone with Eric and the dyno. Cost is 500
for the tune and then around 100 for dyno time this will vary depending on how many people want a tune and how long it will take for each car. If you are interested please email me at [email protected] or call me @ 419-549- zero nine two five if I do not answer please leave me a message and I will get back with you as soon as possible.

GodStang

Established Member
Just FYI Eric is by far one of the best tuners from mild to wild setups and all brands of cars. I had a setup that many tuners could not even get idling after 5hrs and he was able to get it idling perfect in 15mins started from scratch and cleaned it up perfect on the dyno. Easily one of the top 3 Mustang tuners in the US. Know from experience not from guessing cause he tune a mild eaton.

cobracloud

Established Member
Just FYI Eric is by far one of the best tuners from mild to wild setups and all brands of cars. I had a setup that many tuners could not even get idling after 5hrs and he was able to get it idling perfect in 15mins started from scratch and cleaned it up perfect on the dyno. Easily one of the top 3 Mustang tuners in the US. Know from experience not from guessing cause he tune a mild eaton.
same here, 20 mins in my car and the idle was perfect and part throttle driveability was spot on, with stage 3 cams and a crusher inlet 3.4 whipple

Users who are viewing this thread