Broken Toe Remedy? [Pics]

wlg101190

Established Member
The other day I think I broke my big toe. It hurts very bad with any slight pressure on it, so I got some old crutches. What steps should I take for my big toe to heal back properly? Thanks for any help! :rockon:

EDIT: Guess I am headed to the doctor now...

DSC00032.jpg

DSC00034.jpg

Last edited:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
all you can really do is stay off it...been there done that TWICE (both big toes lol)

go see the DR...to make sure its just broken and that there is no tendon or ligament damage

Last edited:

txyaloo

Established Member
gonna be tough getting to the docs with a termi clutch :loser:

but if my foot looked like that id def head to the doctors. howd you do it?

He's 19 and has a Z06.

I already told him to tape it to the toe next to it and man up.

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
Rest, ice, elevate, advil.
You might but one of those shoe inserts to keep the sole from flexing.
Oh, and listen to the Dr.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
you need x-rays to confirm that its broken, and that the break is not agulated or displaced, requiring surgery. maybe you just stubbed it and you're a big pansy? for simple, non-displaced fractures, a hard-soled shoe is usually all that is necessary and it will be healed in a month

oldmodman

Established Member
you need x-rays to confirm that its broken, and that the break is not agulated or displaced, requiring surgery. maybe you just stubbed it and you're a big pansy? for simple, non-displaced fractures, a hard-soled shoe is usually all that is necessary and it will be healed in a month

The above is quite correct.

Plus wear shoes goddamnit!

MPRT_H8R

Established Member
elevate and ice it...try to stay off it also. when i broke my toes i taped it to the other toes to support it.

TERMIN8U!

Just a little 281ci motor
Established Member
I broke my little toy and ****ed up the 2 toes next to it chasing my runaway dog outside. Went to the medics and they xrayed it and just gave me a boot, a profile and told me to stay off it for about 3 weeks. Healed fine and havent had a problem since

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Folks I just cut my finger and there's a lot of red stuff coming out. Is this bad? What should i do next?

It is good. The red stuff is all of your sins coming out. The way to insure all of your sins are washed away is to let it keep leaking until the red is gone.

Good luck. :D

Users who are viewing this thread