broken spring

01_Svt venom

Established Member
I was just outside trying to fit my car for skinnies and noticed that one of my front coil springs is broke. There eibach pro kit springs that i probably bought about 2-3 years ago. Anyone know what would cause it to break? It never made any sounds of noises for me to know that it was broke. Also does anyone know if you can buy individual springs or am i going to have to buy a whole new set?

tistan

Established Member
I was just outside trying to fit my car for skinnies and noticed that one of my front coil springs is broke. There eibach pro kit springs that i probably bought about 2-3 years ago. Anyone know what would cause it to break? It never made any sounds of noises for me to know that it was broke. Also does anyone know if you can buy individual springs or am i going to have to buy a whole new set?

I would call eibach and see if they would warranty it. Sounds like a defect in the metal.

01_Svt venom

Established Member
well i looked on their website and there springs have a million mile warranty but only if you had them installed by a shop and they wont warranty them if they are put on a modified car that was raced. So it looks like im screwed their. I may try to call them any way and see what they tell me.

tistan

Established Member
well i looked on their website and there springs have a million mile warranty but only if you had them installed by a shop and they wont warranty them if they are put on a modified car that was raced. So it looks like im screwed their. I may try to call them any way and see what they tell me.

Don't tell them you raced the car.

Users who are viewing this thread