Broke Down! 200 MILES!!

c0bra969

Custom title.
Established Member
Man, i cant believe this.....i TALKED my Boss into buying 35,000 dollar car. they were looking at BMWz4's. he got it last night, and today he was driving to dallas from Galveston and the damn thing Borke down.
I had my phone turned off and they left a message saying they were in Palestine and the 200 mile having COBRA broke down, she said it was the rear end....i'm thinking snapped a half-shaft.

Now i feel like a Moron, and they are still stranded for all i know because the phone they called me on dosent recieve calls. And of course their nextel service isnt recieving where they are!!!

:bash:

i was close as hell to buying a sonic blue one today from the same dealer. I called their salesman at his HOUSE and he just said .."Oh No"....and for them to call 1-800-241-ford. (the same guy that called me 10 times today with loan quotes that he was trying to screw me on by the way.)

of all damn Cobras to break down..why this one :bored:

damn i feel like an ediot, and we were even talking trash to my brother at olive garden about how crappy chevy's are....DAMN

xyz

Established Member
Only 200 miles? Damn, that's crazy. Is the rear end a known problem on these cars or do you think that was just a isolated incident? The reason I ask is because I don't recall reading about any rear end problems on here (just the vibe, pull, etc).

Later,

Marc

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Damn. Must of been messing around with some wheel hop & didnt lift on the gas ped or some thing...but even then.

Chit happens sorry.

MTI LS1

Man that really sucks. I cant believe that the car has a broken half shaft at only 200 miles, if thats what it is. I guess hes gonna take the car back to the dealership, once he gets out of the middle of nowhere? Hope everything works out for you and your boss.

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
Idiot is spelled with an E if you're a Ren and Stimpy fan...

"You EEEEEEEEEeeeeediiiiiot!" :D

SVT4ME

Established Member
Lol, once its fixed it still a great car to own. Just a bump in the road of life.

c0bra969

Custom title.
Established Member
Yea i told him that its still a badass car just this crap shouldnt have happened, he didnt need any reassuring, although his wife was really pissed.
She was more pissed at the fact that the dealer was closed sunday and today, and wouldnt get around to it untill this week.....man i would be pissed too. brand new car on memorial weekend, and it BREAKS down...man and Galveston is beyond packed Perfect for cruising in the brand new car..chicks were yelling at us all day in the FireTruck yesterday, funny as hell.

Anyway he'll get over it and love the car like it never happened. i know i would. It would suck either way and shouldnt have happened in my opinion.

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by c0bra969
Yea i told him that its still a badass car just this crap shouldnt have happened, he didnt need any reassuring, although his wife was really pissed.
She was more pissed at the fact that the dealer was closed sunday and today, and wouldnt get around to it untill this week.....man i would be pissed too. brand new car on memorial weekend, and it BREAKS down...man and Galveston is beyond packed Perfect for cruising in the brand new car..chicks were yelling at us all day in the FireTruck yesterday, funny as hell.

Anyway he'll get over it and love the car like it never happened. i know i would. It would suck either way and shouldnt have happened in my opinion.
Did you find out what happened?

Users who are viewing this thread