BRISTOL NASCAR Tix

Speedfreek

Established Member
I have Bristol season tickets that I get every year. May not go this year so I thought I would post them up. You get 4 tickets for spring Nationwide and Sprint cup races and 4 for the fall Nationwide and Sprint cup. Tickets are in the Kulwicki secton H row 46 seats 1-4 right near the bathroom and consessions. Sell for face value plus shipping $1250. I may split up spring and fall. email me or PM [email protected] these usually go for more than face value.

convert03cobra

Established Member
I might be interested in the fall tickets for face value if you decide to sell. I've been to both the fall and spring race and had a blast at both events. PM me if you decide to split them up along with a price.

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
i grew up right down from the track and my dad and grandmother have season tickets as well. i've been goin to bristol since i was a kid and i can vouch that those are some good seats!!! best race on the whole circuit. gl with your sale!

convert03cobra

Established Member
Fall race tickets sold to me! The guy still has the spring tickets if anyone wants them. Bristol is one of the top tracks you can go to...trust me, I've been to a lot of tracks. Great seats too!

Users who are viewing this thread