bringing back memories...

sLOWDOHC

Established Member
I still see a very few familiar faces. Whats up guys. Got rid of my baby, and have something new. I had another kid, and desperatly needed the extra space.

Hows everyone been?

cobra4v

Hooked On SVT
Established Member
Haven't seen you and 95cobby for a while....glad to see both of you guys back on this site. Don't need to own a Cobra to stay in touch. Congrats on the kid and a big WELOCME BACK!

sLOWDOHC

Established Member
I wasnt really missing my Cobra, honestly till I logged back in. It was really the only car I had truely loved. But with 2 kids, it wasnt happening. 1 car seat was horrible, there was no way 2 would fit. This place brings back a lot of memories!

Here she was in her prime.
P1010273.jpg

And the replacement. Yes theyre 24's (275/25/24), and no it doesnt ride like shit. It suprisingly ride pretty good, even with 50psi at all four corners. Ive done a bit to it so far, and more pics can be seen here. http://www.indi-x.com/gallery2/v/album15/Charger/?g2_page=2
P7010239.jpg

And heres the boys.:D My oldest, Nick (will be 3 in a month) LOVES cars, and can name most of the ones on the road. I really wish he was a little older before I got rid of the Stang, I know he would have loved it too.
l_63f4e4331f3712e7c41a5c893304de95.jpg

My94GT

Established Member
not feeling the wheels, too much BLING! i woulda have gone black with a deep dish lip, but hey if you like it thats all that matters.

My94GT

Established Member
not feeling the wheels, too much BLING! i woulda have gone black with a deep dish lip, but hey if you like it thats all that matters.

qkslvr221

Established Member
My94GT said:

+3456098346084596

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
sLOWDOHC said:
Here she was in her prime.
P1010273.jpg

Indeed it was a nice looking car. And your Cobra isn't entirely dead. Part of it still lives on perched nicely on the trunk of my car. I've been taking good care of it :)

7.jpg

11.jpg

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
heya ron! long time no see. stay hanging around bro. I would have went 22's for the little bit of extra sidewall. one pot hole and KABLOW!!! old batman and robin style... haha.

sLOWDOHC

Established Member
Im strongly considering a 'downgrade' as we speak.Im really not sure. I know how to drive and handle these wheels, but my girl needs to drive this car too, and its not safe for her...Its been a tough decision and Ive been wracking my brain the past few days. I all but have mine sold, the guy is working ont he last few $$$ now...

scotty98

8 Ribs
Established Member
how long has it been since you come around and you put a system in it yet?
i remember when you were on everyday if not more. anyways congrats on the family:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread