Brian Peppers...

Bens4vcobra

On hallowed ground
Established Member
Ok, first of all, i'm a late comer to this guy. i saw a pic of him someone posted in the pics and vids section and i did a search to find out more info. i am wondering if anyone really knows where this guy is now? has anyone tried to find him or track him down? i wonder if he realizes his internet 'celebrity' status. i heard a rumor that this guy tried to make a documentary of himself tracking him down and it showed him knocking on Brian Pepper's door. anyone heard of that? i know this is really old but it does spark curiosity. any info would be nice.

BuckChoklit

Schooled by Satan
Established Member
I was reading that supposedly the reason he has the "sex offender status" is because he was in the hospital and he tried getting a nurses' attention and freaked her out and she called the cops blah blah blah.

Bens4vcobra

On hallowed ground
Established Member
BuckChoklit said:
I was reading that supposedly the reason he has the "sex offender status" is because he was in the hospital and he tried getting a nurses' attention and freaked her out and she called the cops blah blah blah.

Yeah i heard that too. His brother, Allen Peppers, posted a letter on the internet basically telling everyone to leave him (Brian) alone and that he has had a very hard life with this physical appearance etc...

its just amazing that with everyone on the internet laughing at this guy at one time or another, nobody has tried to track him down. nobody has ever actually seen this guy in person. he is sort of an urban legend, although there is proof he really exist, nothing is really known about him.

BuckChoklit

Schooled by Satan
Established Member
There actually have been people that have tried tracking the guy down. I don't know if they're still up, but on YouTube there used to be a video of some teenage kid that somehow had gotten a hold of Brian's phone number and called him and harassed him.

Bens4vcobra

On hallowed ground
Established Member
i did search on youtube but all i could find were 2 vids of teenagers calling the nursing home where he is believed to be living now, it was pretty uneventful. one had his cell on speaker phone and called and the nursing staff at first said nobody was there with that name, but after he persisted, they basically acknowledged him living there without really saying it, but at the same time gave the whole "everyone needs to stop calling here" routine.

its like this guy is bigfoot or something. plenty of pictures but no first hand accounts of actually seeing him in person.

can someone who lives in OH please find him and post a vid or pic so i can get on with my life?

BuckChoklit

Schooled by Satan
Established Member
There was a video where they actually had gotten a hold of him. Brian got really pissed and told him if he didn't stop calling he was going to call the police. I don't know what happened to the vid but I know it exists.

Bens4vcobra

On hallowed ground
Established Member
i saw that one. someone posted a comment that the video (and phone call) were fake. and that the kid who made the video later said it was a fake and basically laughed at all the people who bought it.

Bens4vcobra

On hallowed ground
Established Member
wally9404 said:
type his name in search,there is plenty of pics of him and updated info.

the funny thing is, there isnt alot of credible info out there. alot of people trying to pull off a fake hoax cause they know it will get alot of attention.

Users who are viewing this thread