Brian Head from Korn - I am Second. must watch

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
Because those who believe differently are automatically trolls, right?

If you need to lie to yourself to get healthy, fine.

Just don't expect me to respect your lie.

He wasn't generalizing everyone who believed differently to be a troll, he was mostly referring to posts like below. Has nothing to do with this, as if anyone in here mentioned forgiving a serial killer.

You should respect it. Just like we should all respect and forgive serial killers that have turned to god and are now changed men. :rolleyes:

Do you just like to make up your own shit to argue with yourself about? It's moronic.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
He wasn't generalizing everyone who believed differently to be a troll, he was mostly referring to posts like below. Has nothing to do with this, as if anyone in here mentioned forgiving a serial killer.

Do you just like to make up your own shit to argue with yourself about? It's moronic.

Lol. Jesus man relax.

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
dsg04MACHone said:
Do you just like to make up your own shit to argue with yourself about?

Will the sins of a life-long serial killer not be forgiven after turning to Jesus on death row such that he can spend eternity in heaven?

Aren't the billions of peaceful Hindus who are praying to the wrong gods going to suffer for eternity in the afterlife?

:shrug:

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
Will the sins of a life-long serial killer not be forgiven after turning to Jesus on death row such that he can spend eternity in heaven?

Aren't the billions of peaceful Hindus who are praying to the wrong gods going to suffer for eternity in the afterlife?

Lol hypocrite. Argue that because you don't have those beliefs that you are not a troll, yet here you are.

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
dsg04MACHone said:

Your thoughts on the intentions behind the words of another have been noted.

I understand your point.

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
dsg04MACHone said:
...hypocrite.

Please elaborate on my hypocrisy.

(you won't because you can't)

Nice dodge on the questions.

dsg04MACHone said:
Argue that because you don't have those beliefs that you are not a troll, yet here you are.

Is this the part where I'm a troll again for being critical of Christianity?

TGR96

Established Member
I have never been a fan of Korn (just not my style of music), so I had never seen this. Great story, great video. Thanks for posting it, OP.

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
Because those who believe differently are automatically trolls, right?

If you need to lie to yourself to get healthy, fine.

Just don't expect me to respect your lie.

Well lets see here. You cry about being called a troll because you have different beliefs. But then you sit here and troll. This post was nothing but to get something started. But keep crying about how you were labeled a troll before you trolled...

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
dsg04MACHone said:
Well lets see here. You cry about being called a troll because you have different beliefs. But then you sit here and troll. This post was nothing but to get something started. But keep crying about how you were labeled a troll before you trolled...

Are my posts indicative of someone crying or trolling?

Could you be any more dishonest and evasive?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread