brewsters friday at 8.

rowapr

car part addict
Established Member
I completely forgot about this but there is a meet at brewsters tomarrow for all cars the facebook page is mid winter meet. It has about 275 people going. But its on facebook and probably means about 70. So if anyone else wants to lose a foot to frostbite tomarrow I will be there. And forgive Any misspelling as I'm at the bar right now.

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
This is not a MACA meet and I am making that clear to the owner of Bruster's. It looks like it could be way to large to fit in the lot. I will be stopping by around 7:30 to check this out. They posted that it starts at 8:00. I hope it is a good time.

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
I'm in! :rockon:

Mid winter meet | Facebook

images

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
So... tomorrow.. this... right???

[youtube_browser]PajolF-m2ww[/youtube_browser]

Why Try

Established Member
Cars been lonely so I'll cruise by. Battery was dead with only 9 volts yesterday so it wants to be run. I will be leaving Urbana park and ride at 7:20 if anyone wants to cruise down.

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
If I go, I will be there.Toyo warns not to take the proxes r888 out below 32, because they can crack, and it looks like it will be that cold.

Last edited:

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
I know, I wrote that in response to Travis, then added ....looked funny to me too! I knew someone was going to catch that.

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Cars been lonely so I'll cruise by. Battery was dead with only 9 volts yesterday so it wants to be run. I will be leaving Urbana park and ride at 7:20 if anyone wants to cruise down.

Where is Brewsters?? Yo Why Try, you live in Urbana? I live in the Villages, so just curious.

Users who are viewing this thread