Bremerton Sept 30th TNT last one for 05 anyone going?

whippleblown03

Established Member
a little over a week away! hope to see some good times! ice claims N20 and hope to see some guys get the boot off the track! no new bolt ons for me yet! wanted long tubes and gears but its not going to happen this year! last one of the year and it should be fun!

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
i test drove the V6 just for fun
they have more power than i expected
i was actually suprised how much low-end torque it had

anyways
windveil blue and joey would be a good match ;)

05 windveil blu

yes ignorance is bliss
Established Member
team23jordan said:
i test drove the V6 just for fun
they have more power than i expected
i was actually suprised how much low-end torque it had

anyways
windveil blue and joey would be a good match ;)
I don't know I'm pretty sure I can't do a 14.6. His car is alot lighter than mine. I want to go, but i dont get off work here in Poovall until 7:30pm maybe ill make it out in the Spring. i noticed joey's trap speed was 100mph thats pretty high too. I'm not sure what I'll get when I go someday. All I want to do is go there for some fun.....because I know the car is a pig compared to most of you guys.
Greg

THERE SHAWN YA HAPPY I USED GOOD ENGLISH! :loser:

...j/k...

05 windveil blu

yes ignorance is bliss
Established Member
mean saleen said:
Go to the track and we will line them up.
lol i 'd love to see you whoop me...but if it rains i cant go. i have to get permisson from shawn (wizbang). and i dont get off work till 730pm. lemme know what your best and most consistant times are joey
Greg

01Saleen

O-town Leen
Established Member
What are the details with this? I would like to go. Is there a site I can get linked to for more info?
I got my car back from the tuner. Check my thread for the details/numbers.

Joe5.0

Established Member
Wtf Man if it rains on friday i am gonna rage! Saleen NEEDS to go down the Track! Looks Like my dad is going back to work on friday so i might be Driving the saleen up there myself :)

05 windveil blu

yes ignorance is bliss
Established Member
mean saleen said:
Wtf Man if it rains on friday i am gonna rage! Saleen NEEDS to go down the Track! Looks Like my dad is going back to work on friday so i might be Driving the saleen up there myself :)
Dude!!!! You are lucky your dad let's you take his car to the track...all wizbang will let me do in the cobra is push in his clutch while the car is off and parked backwards in thr garage!

05 windveil blu

yes ignorance is bliss
Established Member
mean saleen said:
Who mine?
of course yours u get to drive the saleen BY YOURSELF! i dont get to drive the cobra WITH shawn there....but its all good.
Greg

Users who are viewing this thread