bremerton JULY16TH ALL FORD DRAGS

Tylerb59

Established Member
I'll be there.

Feel bad for not helping with the CCC at PR, but ...

I definately look forward to pony trails this year ... first I'll actually be able to attend. Hopefully the weather holds out.

Tru_Ice

Banned
bultaco370 said:
Just a reminder for next saturday. only all ford drags in this area. should be fun. and no chevys LOL :thumbsup:

Well it least this way you'll be the nicest looking car on the strip, w/o the Chevy's drawing attention.

Yell98CobraVert

Established Member
Thought I would also post the following on this thread:

Just got back from a 5,385 mile road trip....not in my Cobra! Anyway, I hope to make the 16th at Bremerton. A few weeks ago I made the offer for a get together at my place after the races for BBQ, darts, pool, ping pong, etc. The offer still stands; I live about 20 minutes from the raceway. Feel free to crash overnight... many have. Let me know if there is any interest. Also, since I have not met anyone, what about establishing a time and place at the track to hook up?

Joe5.0

Established Member
Yea when is the Pony trails and where? We need to start Getting all the plans/ meeting spots in order. Yellow 98 sounds fun.

whippleblown03

Established Member
Tru_Ice said:
Well it least this way you'll be the nicest looking car on the strip, w/o the Chevy's drawing attention.

no chevys means there wont be oil dripping on the track! LOL you can still come and watch all us SVT guys will be signing auto graphs! LOL :lol:

Tru_Ice

Banned
bultaco370 said:
no chevys means there wont be oil dripping on the track! LOL you can still come and watch all us SVT guys will be signing auto graphs! LOL :lol:

Yeah I might go, at least this way I can actually keep track of the car going down the track. It's hard to keep track of these chevy w/ how fast they fly down there.

Last edited:

Joe5.0

Established Member
Thanks there Dave. yea if i dont get the pulley ill still go down like this. But 4 weeks and still no pulley....plus they dont answer the phone. How do they Expect business?

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
mean saleen said:
Charlie She back up and running?

Yeppers... I gotta break it in and relearn to drive it before Sat. I doubt I'll be able to speed shift the way the cable is stretched. I've got my adjuster all the way out and it hits about an inch off the floor. Too close for speed shifting.

Joe5.0

Established Member
CharlieCobra03 said:
Yeppers... I gotta break it in and relearn to drive it before Sat. I doubt I'll be able to speed shift the way the cable is stretched. I've got my adjuster all the way out and it hits about an inch off the floor. Too close for speed shifting.

Charlie dont be like that lol you know you can smoke relatively anything. :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread