Brembo Caliper ?s

96svtdriver

Established Member
I've been researching this for a coupe of day now without a clear answer. I was wanting to go with a set of Brembo quad pistons such as the one's from the discontinued M2300-X the Focus SVT kit. As I understand it, the Brembo Gran Turismo kits are supposedly the same, but I was wanting to be sure. I have opportunity to source these calipers from 350z/G35's, STi's, Evos, Sentra Spec-V's etc, but I wanted to know which of these cars, if any, will have calipers I can rebuild that will fit on the standard 13" Cobra rotor and Cobra spindles. I'm basically looking for something I can bolt on with no grinding or modifications.

2DXTRM

Pushrod 5.0
Established Member
All those Brembos from the 350z/G35's, STi's, Evos, Sentra Spec-V's etc will not work without making a set of brackets or other types of modifications.

The M-2300-X kit is still available. At least SummitRacing has them in stock: http://www.summitracing.com/int/parts/fms-m-2300-x

I ended up buying a previously enjoyed set from a Focus RS (direct bolt on to the 94-04 Mustang spindle and once sold through Ford Racing) from the UK back in the winter, that I had stripped and powdercoated in a different shade of Silver locally.

Users who are viewing this thread