BREAKING NEWS: Shooting at Northern IL Univ.

03vert70charger

Established Member
Not sure how accurate the cnn.com report is, apparently 18 were wounded and 2 dead. I walk past where it happened multiple times a day, kind of scary. I hope all my friends and sister are ok, cant get ahold of them because the networks are busy.

FBMphil

Established Member
My roommate from IL got a phone call from his buddy there before anything really got to the news saying "Yeah uhhhh turn on WGN and see if there's anything going on because I'm hearing gunshots."

Pretty nuts.

Zorabot

Al Bundy
Established Member
Sick of hearing about these idiot's alway's dragging innocent folk's into their crappy world, just off your own self if your little girlfriend dumped you.

Almo

Established Member
It's moderately accurate......

I am sitting here at work tracking this.

You are tracking? Get out! :banana:

I bet I hear STIC info before you do. :p

This is getting out of control. Feel for all involved; outside the shooter that is.

Last edited:

90mustang306

Dead Crawlin
Established Member
Heres some information...

3 confirmed dead. 4 more with head trauma. 20 injured.

He said the gunman had a shotgun and a pistol.

780 AM says the gunman killed himself.

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
I have family that work there as teachers and a cousin that goes to school there. This world is truely ****ED UP THE ASS WITH NO LUBE. Not to mention the shooting at the ladies clothing store in Illinois like last week. Im going to go live in a bubble.

Ocho Cinco
Established Member
holy shit i saw this on yahoo.com. Common this is high school shit! these college kids are busting there asses to get an education and make something of themselves. Its sad to see that this type of cowardness is happening at a adult level..... My heart goes out to the people killed.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
the news said "Valentine's Day Massacre". i wonder if the shooter tried to mimic the famous Capone one in Chicago.

Users who are viewing this thread