Breaking Benjamin's New Album

03Saleen

Termin8
Established Member
I love the acoustic versions of the original songs, the unreleased songs and the Queen cover of Who Wants To Live Forever. Its disc two that has all the extras. Check it out!

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Shallow-Bay-Breaking-Benjamin-Explicit/dp/B005G677D6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1313749077&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Shallow Bay: The Best Of Breaking Benjamin Deluxe Edition [Explicit]: Breaking Benjamin: MP3 Downloads[/ame]

It starts off slow then picks up.

[youtube_browser]-OnGIM0rsOA[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
Love the rarities album....they are my fav band....Sad to see whats developed over the last few months...

Ben actually disowned this album because he wasn't consulted about the record label releasing all of this....it resulted in him firing his 2 other members of band Mark & Aaron Band is pretty much in shambles....he's suing the **** out of them all and will probably win! Hopefully one day we'll see some more new material from him but I think it'll be awhile if ever....

openaccount

Established Member
Ugh, I have banned Breaking Benjamin from all my pandora stations. Some songs are good but too many shitty songs to be worth keeping. Even the good songs get annoying pretty quickly.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
So benjamin finally broke....

I used to like them, before i heard about ben's super douchiness. Guess one night he made fans wait 1.5hrs so he could make some roadie go out and buy Halo2 and an xbox so that he could play the game to the point that it played the theme song they did for it. **** that. Store that shit on a mp3 player or something.

Sent from my iPhail using Tapatalk while doing 90 on the freeway and streetracing through traffic. What now?

03Saleen

Termin8
Established Member
Love the rarities album....they are my fav band....Sad to see whats developed over the last few months...

Ben actually disowned this album because he wasn't consulted about the record label releasing all of this....it resulted in him firing his 2 other members of band Mark & Aaron Band is pretty much in shambles....he's suing the **** out of them all and will probably win! Hopefully one day we'll see some more new material from him but I think it'll be awhile if ever....

Man that sucks they are my favorite band too... I knew something had to be going on because of no tour this year. Where did you read about this at?

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
Man that sucks they are my favorite band too... I knew something had to be going on because of no tour this year. Where did you read about this at?

I am very active over at The Shallow Bay – Official Home of Breaking Benjamin

They have a few decent people that a very close to the band. It is / was there official site. All members have accounts and will post every now in a blue moon.

Anyways yes the news sucks, but if ya read into it a little, Ben has 90% ownership of the band and name so Breaking Benjamin will remain same name, just 2 new guitarist. He played a solo show last summer in Atlantic City IIRC which was crazy cool. There's vids all of over Youtube of that. I think it just shows "he" is the band. Yes some have commented on his "weirdness" but I actually think he's crazy talented and it's only gonna improve. I commemorate him on his knack as perfectionist on most anything he writes. I'll even go as far as to say I think he sings Tool songs better than Maynard!

I think it takes a special talent to write albums that seem to flow from song to song as purpose but can have a different meaning to every individual. That's how I view there music! I am big music fan though so I look into things more than others, some just listen to beat and give it a yay or nay...lol

:rockon:

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
So benjamin finally broke....

I used to like them, before i heard about ben's super douchiness. Guess one night he made fans wait 1.5hrs so he could make some roadie go out and buy Halo2 and an xbox so that he could play the game to the point that it played the theme song they did for it. **** that. Store that shit on a mp3 player or something.

Sent from my iPhail using Tapatalk while doing 90 on the freeway and streetracing through traffic. What now?

LOL sounds like a super corny rumor. Post up the link you saw that at. Even if it's true, that's a really pathetic reason to stop liking some songs. Bands aren't there to serve your every need 24/7. They aren't even that big so it's not like they have millions of dollars or anything. I admit, I'm not really a fan. All their songs are super basic and sound the same. There's nothing original about those guys but in the case of the rumor you heard, I gotta side with them. I didn't bother looking into any of it so post some links.

Last edited:

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
I am very active over at The Shallow Bay – Official Home of Breaking Benjamin

They have a few decent people that a very close to the band. It is / was there official site. All members have accounts and will post every now in a blue moon.

Anyways yes the news sucks, but if ya read into it a little, Ben has 90% ownership of the band and name so Breaking Benjamin will remain same name, just 2 new guitarist. He played a solo show last summer in Atlantic City IIRC which was crazy cool. There's vids all of over Youtube of that. I think it just shows "he" is the band. Yes some have commented on his "weirdness" but I actually think he's crazy talented and it's only gonna improve. I commemorate him on his knack as perfectionist on most anything he writes. I'll even go as far as to say I think he sings Tool songs better than Maynard!

I think it takes a special talent to write albums that seem to flow from song to song as purpose but can have a different meaning to every individual. That's how I view there music! I am big music fan though so I look into things more than others, some just listen to beat and give it a yay or nay...lol

:rockon:

Thats quite a statement. As far as talent and weirdness goes, Maynard is in a league of his own.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
LOL sounds like a super corny rumor. Post up the link you saw that at. Even if it's true, that's a really pathetic reason to stop liking some songs. Bands aren't there to serve your every need 24/7. They aren't even that big so it's not like they have millions of dollars or anything. I admit, I'm not really a fan. All their songs are super basic and sound the same. There's nothing original about those guys but in the case of the rumor you heard, I gotta side with them. I didn't bother looking into any of it so post some links.

I believe it was either Lou Brutus of HardDriveXL (late night rock radio show our local station has) or our rock stations morning show talking about it when thew played here locally, so no links really.

Users who are viewing this thread