Breaking Bad remix.

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
That was badass!

And what's up to a fellow Lubbock member. :beer:

lubbock here too! I believe I have seen your car before. I highly doubt there are two comp orange mach 1's in lubbock. haha.

you should add yourself on racelubbock.com

0Mach3

Established Member
lubbock here too! I believe I have seen your car before. I highly doubt there are two comp orange mach 1's in lubbock. haha.

you should add yourself on racelubbock.com
Mines the only orange one I've seen, so more than likely! What color is your cobra? I've seen a couple redfire's, a black and a screaming yellow.

I browsed the forums for a bit a while back, and it didn't seem too active so I never join, I may give it a shot though. Any local meets that you know of? Haven't met too many car guys around here.

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
Mines the only orange one I've seen, so more than likely! What color is your cobra? I've seen a couple redfire's, a black and a screaming yellow.

I browsed the forums for a bit a while back, and it didn't seem too active so I never join, I may give it a shot though. Any local meets that you know of? Haven't met too many car guys around here.

mine is sonic blue. i dont bring it out too often, its a fuel hog and still needs some tuning on the new turbo setup. the forums are a bit dead, but you can ask to join lubbock street scene on facebook. more goes on there. we usually have a friday night and sunday night meet at sonic on 66/frankford. but its a give and take whether it will be a good showing or not.

Users who are viewing this thread