Breakfast GTG before Picture Day....

JKD

Banned
Any of you earlybirds that want to meet up for breakfast can join us if you want. A few of us will behaving breakfast at the IHOP in Plano off of 75 at 8am.

JKD

Banned
SVT Lurch said:
You and you dang waking up early!:mj: I'll be there.:thumbsup:

It's Sunday morning @5am currently. Who sleeps? Not I, I work too much. But as Womack said recently, I'll get a break soon with some sleep from when the work and stress kills me. :shrug:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
Well you know what they say, the goal of life isn't to arrive at the grace in a perfectly preserved body, but to slide in sideways saying "WHOOHOO, what a ride!" :lol:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
It's Sunday morning @5am currently. Who sleeps? Not I, I work too much. But as Womack said recently, I'll get a break soon with some sleep from when the work and stress kills me. :shrug:
Rob used to say that same line... he will get all the sleep he needs when he dies...

Now it just sucks to think about it... don't take your life for granted Steve... it's not worth it.:(

JKD

Banned
STROKD said:
Rob used to say that same line... he will get all the sleep he needs when he dies...

Now it just sucks to think about it... don't take your life for granted Steve... it's not worth it.:(

:(

Users who are viewing this thread