Break up with person above you!

Sublimize23

Established Member
Saw this on another board and it can be pretty funny... Just break up with the person above you in the best way possible. I'll start with an example:

I know we've had our good times. Our love for snack foods, Mountain Dew and shared interest in Pimp My Ride, but I can't help but feel you're cheating on me. Don't give me your lies, I'm sick of hearing them... shhh shhhhhh shhhhhh just shhh shut up. Listen, it's over. I'll send for my things.

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
You wouldn't let me PIIYB. And you pepper sprayed me when I tried to anyways. It's over.

/thread

traktrbeam

Oh Noes!
Established Member
Premium Member
It's not you, it's me.

or

Cause you won't let me enter you in the BME Pain Olympics. Bitch.

uh0h50

Established Member
we had our fun and i know i wouldn't do everything you wanted me to, but when you brought the cat into this, i just couldn't take it anymore.... it's over!

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
If you would have let me PIIHB then your mouth it would all good right now but you pulled a choke-n-puke on me and now I have to leave you, bye

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Here’s a break-up letter generator to help you people out:dw:

http://www.dearjohn.com/

Dear BlkTacoma ,

I'm terribly sorry I had to do this through a letter, this will make us both a lot better off, well me atleast.. This note will be the last memory you'll ever have of me, Im done with you because I decided to be with your best friend, my bad.. Don't let it get you all upset inside, I blame your father. It is because of your extreme mental problems that keep me from being even remotely interested in continuing this relationship with you.

You'd be much better off finding a person that can deal with annoying way you stuff your face all day long while watching t.v. on the bed. I might miss certain things about you such as the time you came to my house and stunk the bathroom up

I'm glad this is done and we're going separate directions for good. I think you'll find someone to have an unhealthy relationship based on physical attraction. And hopefully we will be incredibly far away.

Good riddance,OCSnk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread