Brandon ford has 03 cobras at $7000 off sticker again

pumped 03

Established Member
If you read my post on SVT where I bought an 03 Cobra Anniversary at $29,560 and were disappointed because the sale was over, this should make your day! I just talked to the guys at Brandon Ford and they are running the sale again. I'm not sure how long it will last. They are selling the 03 Cobras at $7000 off sticker. Go to their website and check it out.BrandonFord.com. the guys' names are Tom Myers and Jose Melendez.

JaketheSnake

roll race? where?
Established Member
thats wher i bought mine, too bad im 10 mins away and not in north carolina, was your agent jose? i think he mentioned someone coming down from NC

pumped 03

Established Member
i was there on monday sept 1. i have 2 03s now and 1 02 gt if i had more room to keep it.i would buy anothe one and never drive it just keep it for a show car. at these prices you could make money on them down the road.

fledis

Established Member
I just called Brandon Ford and they quoted me $31,542 for a black '03 10th Anniv. That's $2k more than pumped 03 got his for. I spoke w/ Bill Mack, although I asked for Tom Myers or Jose Melendez. Do you think that made a difference?
:shrug:
Scott

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
If you are a serious buyer, there are local dealers (Dayton, Ohio) who will sell for $1,000 under invoice minus the rebate (for a total of $3500 under invoice). That's roughly $6100 off sticker. It's not as good as Brandon Ford, but you don't have to go all the way to Florida, either ;-)

They aren't exactly advertising these prices. Actually, 1 of the dealers has $500 Under Invoice written across the windshields of all of their Cobras. I wasn't on their lot 10 minutes and the guy bumped it up to $1000 under invoice. When I quoted that deal to 2 other local dealers, they both said they would match it.

These dealers still have a decent selection of coupes, verts and anniversaries on their lots. Here are their websites:

Eastgate Ford
Peffley Ford
Beau Townsend Ford

-Greg

Last edited:

JettRink

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
i would blow up Mecca for a SB cobra... ALL the way to florida? for an '03, i think thats a small price to pay.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread