***brand new tial 44mm gate. blue***

20-COBRA-03

Banned
complete, new in box tial 44mm wastegate, blue in color, has .9 bar spring (13psi)... everything included... weld flanges, clamps, etc. This is a real tial 44, not that new watercooled garbage. These have been discontinued, and the cheapest anybody that has them is letting them go for is on ebay, at $425.

$385 shipped.

TEXT me at (603)903.3494

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
complete, new in box tial 44mm wastegate, blue in color, has .9 bar spring (13psi)... everything included... weld flanges, clamps, etc. This is a real tial 44, not that new watercooled garbage. These have been discontinued, and the cheapest anybody that has them is letting them go for is on ebay, at $425.

$385 shipped.

TEXT me at (603)903.3494

Why is the new gate garbage? You don't HAVE to use the water ports.

20-COBRA-03

Banned
Why is the new gate garbage? You don't HAVE to use the water ports.

anybody that i talked to that knows about them and has actually used these in numbers says that is not a good idea, first of all tial released the new mvr 44 with the new body (compact) without the water ports and they had enough issues to go back and re-engineer it to accept cooling ports. sort of makes me wonder why they spent the research and development to address this issue if it is said to not be required.

Users who are viewing this thread