*Brand New* S281 already painted white

WhiteSnakeEyes

Established Member
I have a brand new '94-'98 Saleen S281 spoiler painted crystal white. I've never put it on...i ordered it, received it, sent it to the painter's, and now I've had an unexpected bill come up and I'm gonna put the stock spoiler back on for the time being. The spoiler cost me $230 shipped plus $130 to paint it..so that's $360. How's $250 shipped sound:shrug:

S281wing.jpg

9snake8

s1stang
Established Member
is this a kaenan spoiler? or saleen?

there is a differance, the keanan one has a better fit than the saleen. and uses the four holes like the cobra wing. the saleen one has only 2 bolts and the fit isnt the greatest fit. if its the four bolt design by keanan i'll take it. let me know

thanks
tom

Nxed2

Established Member
180 shipped or no? LMK will paypal asap. Reason why I ask is because thats the amount in my paypal.

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
Wow you guys are low ballin' the guy nasty. It's a brand new spoiler thats already painted! Granted your car may not be white, but still, if you aren't the one putting it on then what does it matter that its Saleen or Kaenen?

If you take it to a shop, if its a good shop, then you give them your money, and they give you a great service. The wing will end up looking the same either way, assuming the shop guy is good.

****ing low ballers.

WhiteSnakeEyes

Established Member
thanks tripleblack, that's what I thought at the time...actually the spoiler is sold, I ended up selling it to someone local.

Users who are viewing this thread