Brand New Real Leather/Suede Corbeau GTS II Seats

BYEPOLR

Established Member
I’m going back and forth about whether or not to put these in my termi. I think I may be leaning a different direction. If they sell great, if not I’ll gladly install them. They’re brand new. One seat was taken out of the box to look at, and the other is still wrapped up in the box. These seats go for $1250 anywhere Corbeau is sold. They have the shaved seat option ($100) which lowers the seat 1” from standard. I do not have the brackets. These are gorgeous. I’ll save someone $200 and sell for $1050 to your door. Shipping will not be cheap so I’m losing there. Pic installed in car is a pic found on google. Mine have never been in a car.
IMG_5675.JPG
IMG_5651.JPG
IMG_5652.JPG
IMG_5653.JPG
IMG_5659.JPG
IMG_5660.JPG
IMG_5661.JPG
IMG_5703.JPG

bfgtim

Established Member
Those are beauties!
They would match nicely with the 04 rear stock except for the white stitching.

Last edited:

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Those are beauties!
They would match nicely with the 04 rear stock except for the white stitching.

Yes the “black” Corbeau microsuede matches the 04 inserts nearly perfect. And the white stitching is only about 30 min with a fine tip sharpie away from being black

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
Those are beautiful and I wish I could buy them. It’s not in the financial plan unless I get some extra parts sold. If that happens I will be looking you up

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Those are beautiful and I wish I could buy them. It’s not in the financial plan unless I get some extra parts sold. If that happens I will be looking you up

I'll take your brackets then if you'd be so kind! sent ya a pm

BYEPOLR

Established Member
I’ve decided to keep these. I will instead have a set of grey insert 03 seats available. I’ll post a listing soon

Users who are viewing this thread