Brand New ProCharger D1SC!! Save tons!!

4OCIUS4V

BOOST Junkie!!!!
Established Member
I am selling a Brand New ProCharger D1SC kit for 96-01 4v cars. It can be changed to a 2v kit for cheap if you have a 2v car. This is a badass blower and its still under warrenty. It is full of oil on top of the additional 3pk that comes with the kit. I have oil in it since its been sitting in the box and I didn't want the seals to get dry and chance leaking. It was built polished but I lightly took a scotch brite to it to give it a high shine brushed aluminum look. It looks awesome. It could be brought back to polished without a lot of work. There are no pits in this blower at all.

This is a tuner kit so there are no injectors or maf. But I do have SD 60lb injectors and an SCT BA2800 maf that I will sell additionally if buyer would like. It has the sheetmetal 3 core intercooler as well. If you call a dealer they will tell you this kit costs $4350. I'm asking $3850 so you're saving hundreds for the exact same thing you would get if ordered it from them. And if you want the maf and injectors I'll package it all together for $4400 so you're saving on kick ass injectors and a maf too. I can take pictures of whatever you'd like. Thanks for your time and don't hesitate to ask any questions.

DSCN3647.jpg

DSCN3649.jpg

DSCN3650.jpg

DSCN3651.jpg

DSCN3652.jpg

DSCN3654.jpg

DSCN3646.jpg

DSCN3664.jpg

4OCIUS4V

BOOST Junkie!!!!
Established Member
Thats what the owner of this kit is going to experience. Its all brand new.

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
Just wondering, was this kit just sold on Ebay last week? I was tracking it and the pictures are the same on ebay..

4OCIUS4V

BOOST Junkie!!!!
Established Member
No it wasn't. This is my kit. Where is that ad? I'd like to see it please.

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
just scan a copy of your invoice procharger set you. that should clear it up. free bump for ya

4OCIUS4V

BOOST Junkie!!!!
Established Member
I can take as many pictures of it as I want. I'd still like to see the ad tho. Just so I can have a few choice words with the guy that used them.

Last edited:

LSCobra

Established Member
Bump for a local guy. :beer:
I drooled when you posted this on PurposeBuilt.org. Just wish it was about 6 months down the road.

Josef

Users who are viewing this thread