Brand new MMR built longblock

TreFoose

Established Member
Finally got my car back to stock, and I have to say that I have missed driving it that way..LOL

I have lots of extra parts for sale. Some are go fast goodies and some are leftover OEM pieces that I have collected. Lets start with the biggest part of it:

Engine is an MMR built GT500 based engine. Completely assembled by MMR.

GT500 block, forged and micropolished crankshaft, Manley pro billet rods, Manley pistons with dome and skirt coated, stage 3 ported GT500 heads, MMR/CompCams stage 2 custom turbo camshafts, titanium retainers, CompCams high lift valve spring set. Compression is 8.9:1.

Completely assembled with ARP head studs, ARP mainstuds, Felpro extreme duty head gaskets, MMR "Hurricane" billet internal pump, and 7 quart MMR pan with turbo drains.

More info at MMR's website.

Everything is brand new, never run. Price also includes GT500 timing cover and valve covers, GT500 lower intake with intercooler, and custom fabricated upper intake for use with OEM lower.

$10,000 obo....there is $15,000+ worth in this setup

Brand new Precision 6776RS's, new Precision 46mm wastegates, new Tial 50mm BOV and custom top mount GT500 hotside and cold side can be had as well for an additional $3,000.

Camera took a crap, but I had this pic from the fabrication process with it in the car.
Turbo3.jpg

E-mail is [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread