Brand New Matching set of True Forged Tanks

BLACKSN8KE1988

Established Member
Name ur price paypal ready. Only with black caps. If your willing to sell them sepearte i just need the intercooler tank with both black caps lmk. If sold i take black caps if you still have thrm.

Last edited:

kressel1

SVT-03
Established Member
I don't want to separate what I have so I'm looking to get $950.00 for everything. Both Brand New Matching Tanks, all 4 caps and the wrench for the IC cap. This includes shipping to most all states. If using Pay Pal, buyer to cover any fees. Steve will not be making these anytime soon, so these are probably one of the few new sets around. I will post pics tomorrow morning. They are perfect and still in the bubble wrap and True Forged box.

kressel1

SVT-03
Established Member
I've had a lot of interest on these tanks but no cash yet. Thought they were sold but 2 members decided to hold off. They are up for grabs and I'm willing to entertain offers. These tanks are absolutely perfect and irreplaceable. I have pictures ready to be emailed or sent via. text. Everything is packaged and ready to go.

Bfazona

Established Member
They would probably sell faster with a price listed. I generally feel like a seller is asking too much when no price is listed and move on.

kressel1

SVT-03
Established Member
Ok Guys, I sold my Cobra and no longer have a use for these. New from True Forged, the entire package was $660.00. Shipping to most everyone will be $45.00 with Insurance, so lets go from here. PM any offers, and payment via. Pay Pal is fine. Everything is packaged and ready to go.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
man if i could sell them for $950 we'd keep making them! :thumbsup:

these are the only virgin crinkle black tanks out there that i know of. and he bought extra caps too which was around $100 i think? glws :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread