Brand New Lysholm 3.3 twin screw with 5" intake kit

TMSVT

Established Member
I decided to go turbo. So I'm selling my brand new , 0 miles, never mounted, Lysholm 3.3 twin screw . It will include the optional 5" intake kit( also new)

Here is some specs and retail price.
Lysholm 3300 Supercharger Kit - ($4,695.95)
Features the Lysholm 3300 twin-screw supercharger, capable of 800+HP at 25+PSI Boost.
Part number: 3320020 This kit includes the 4"upper pulley, Lysholm fuel rails and the Vortech throttle body

5" Inlet Ducting Assembly for 2003-2004 Cobra Twin-Screw Superchargers - ($650.95)
Part number: 4LFR212-040
This intake kit includes the Five inch diameter mandrel-bent ducting with matte-black powder coated exterior. Includes provision for IAT sensor. Integrated IAC and crankcase breather ports. 123mm billet aluminum MAF housing (2005+ slot style MAF element and harness required) Air filter, and appropriate silicone sleeves with clamps

I'm asking $4200 for the Lysholm and the 5" intake.PRICE dropped to $3800!!!

For a package deal that includes the Lysholm and 5" intake also 80# injectors, GT500 slot MAF, ans plug n play slot MAF conversion harness ( been extended to reach new spot).$4500

Send me your email for pics. My email is [email protected]
Willing to meet within reason.

Last edited:

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
Trade ya my arm and leg! Haha GLWTS these blowers are awesome!! As svtforme38 said! Can't wait to see what she does this year!

TMSVT

Established Member
image_zpsb1fee502.jpg
"]http://http://
image_zpsb1fee502.jpg
[/URL]

Emwun Garand

Established Member
bump

glws. took forever for me to unload mine. People just aren't familiar with the Lysholm name.

FWIW, this same kit made 820/687 on my car with 21psi on E85. You'll need a battery re-location kit to run this blower.

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
I was close to pulling the trigger on this. I was just concerned with making big numbers and not knowing the brand too well. After a lot of research I think this would do just as well as a 3.4 whipple. Good luck with the sale!

aarons04cobra

Established Member
They're owned by Vortech, so I assume yes.

I was close to pulling the trigger on this. I was just concerned with making big numbers and not knowing the brand too well. After a lot of research I think this would do just as well as a 3.4 whipple. Good luck with the sale!

they are listed for sale right on the vortech website. they are a great brand and will put down = numbers to a whipple

Users who are viewing this thread