brand new L&M throttle body

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Brand new L&M dual 66 mm TB for sale... Put one on my car but I accidentally ended up with two. No electronics just the TB. Never installed still in box...

550 shipped...

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
Is this the polished version? Not trying to be an ass but you do realize lethal is selling these for $515 shipped. I want one bad and if you will take $400-$450 shipped I'll take it. But not at the above price.

Last edited:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Is this the polished version and you do realize lethal is selling these for $515 shipped. I want one bad and if you was asking $400-$450 shipped I'll take it.

I just called Zak (Zporta) and its the black one. Lethal has them for $515 plus shipping. He just ordered it from them last week, its brand new in the box. If he cant get $525 shipped he's just going to return it. He had the car tuned by Hermann and picked up 30rwhp in 88 degree weather by only adding the TB.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
yea u can go ahead and buy it from leathal... i will probably return it... all i wanted to do was get my money back... lowest i will go is 525 shipped or ill be sending it back in a few days

Users who are viewing this thread