Brand new KB f/s

01svtL

Established Member
Several months ago I sold my KB to a member on here for $2400, and UPS managed to bend the very tip of the blower (where the pulley bolts on) during the shipping process. I have the blower back now, but don't really want to mess with shipping it off to KB etc. If anyone wants it, I'll sell it for $1500. Again, it is brand new, and has never been bolted up to anything. I can email pictures upon request.

PS, I'm hoping to get out to PSI some time this week so Patrick can have a look at it and tell me what he things as far as repairing it goes. But hell, maybe one of you guys will know right away once I send you some pictures...

Edit: SilvieBolt spoke with a tech at KB and found out it will be $350 to fix the blower. Therefore, for less than $2k, you have yourself a brand new 2.3 KB. Let me know if you want it.

Last edited:

Jeff_Svt22

Established Member
heres some pics of the blower from when i had it
kb23003.jpg

kb23005.jpg

kbpics005a.jpg

102_0044.jpg

01svtL

Established Member
There you have it folks....

Under $2k when all is said and done for a brand new KB!!

Back up.

01svtL

Established Member
I know it fits 01+, but it seems like I heard somewhere that the KB's could were drilled for all years. Don't hold me to that though. Give KB a call real quick and ask them.

01svtL

Established Member
TTT

Really? You guys are going to wait for me to send it in myself, and then jack the price up to 2100-2200??

It's payday, let's go people...

83 5oh

Wait, Wait...Thats a Cat?
Established Member
i'd buy it but i don't have 1500 cash off the bat man i could give you payments till i pay it off and you keep it till it's payed for....Other than that no way i could do it.Plus i'm in houston anyways so no shipping there. think we could work something out.

mcarbine

2003 L #2504
Established Member
I would be a serious buyer for around $1200 but my only worry would be sending the snout in and finding out that the cost would be more then the $350 estimated since they cant see it in person. If you want to work something out PM me and we can go from there. Thanks Matt

BoosT_AddicT

BOOOSTIFIED!
Established Member
I'll buy it from you for $1400 if you meet me half way from Houston to DFW... Or I'll come to Houston to pick it up for $1300. I cant meet till later this week but I can make a non refundable deposit to hold it if you wish.

Last edited:

01svtL

Established Member
No sir I do not. I can't believe I still have this. How is this NOT a good deal?

qk01lightning

Established Member
oh man, Soooo tempting.... does it have the plenum too?

They do not come with the plenums new it has an adapter to use your stocker. i can't believe you have not sold this yet. if i didn't already have a 2.6 i would be all over this. when i had my 2.3 i had to pull the snout off to replace the couplers and it was pretty dam easy and i couldn't see them wanting more than $350 to fix. good luck

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread