Brand New In Crate Ford Racing GT500 TVS Crate Motor with Pics!!

Prodigy SVT

Established Member
Brand New Ford Racing M-6007-TVS GT500 Crate Motor with Pics!!

I am selling a 100% Brand New in the Crate, part# M-6007-TVS Ford Racing GT500 Crate Motor. Same engine used in the newer Cobra Jet Race Cars that run in the 9's 1/4 mile with some tuning and added boost. The motor is complete minus the Blower which was sold prior to this listing. Includes wiring harness and belts. Ready to run if you just slap a blower on it. You don't see one of these every day and this is a very special engine which would make a great power plant for a project car, or a replacement engine for a GT500. These motors are big money and you couldn't build one for the price. Comes with full 20k mile warranty from Ford Racing. MSRP is $18,150.00 from Ford Racing on this engine. Ford Racing Performance Parts - [Part Details] Ford Racing Performance Parts - [Crate Engines]

Please PM me if interested. Please don't waste my time. No Tire Kickers or Low Ballers PLEASE!! Also not looking for trades. $11,000 obro located in Mass, I can help arrange shipping if needed also. Thank You.

GT500MOTORMedium.jpg

M-6007-TVS.jpg

Last edited:

Prodigy SVT

Established Member
This engine contains ALL PARTS including wiring harness, all accessory drive items, a/c pump and lines, p/s pump and lines, belts, hoses, idler pulleys, belt tensioners, sensors, water pump, altenator, water pump, egr system and complete vacuum line assemby for all engine sensors, and oil cooler assembly. EVERYTHING IS 100% BRAND NEW, Just missing the blower which a stock unit can be had for $400.00 on this forum or ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread