Brand new Forgestar CF10 19x10, 19x11 semi-gloss black

TurboX2

Established Member
SOLD

I have a brand new set of Forgestar CF10 wheels that I custom ordered, and plans have changed. I had planned to install a Cobra Jet setup this winter, then got a bug up my *** that I needed wide wheels and tires too, but in the ~7 weeks that it took for them to arrive my business has slowed down. I'm only going to be able to do one or the other this winter, and I want the Cobra Jet setup more. The finish is semi-gloss black and looks awesome, looks much better than my other matte black set and personally I don't like gloss black wheels. Both front and rear are deep concave. Front is 19x10 with 36mm offset, rear is 19x11 with 55mm offset. I did have one tire mounted on one rear wheel to start checking fit, but only for basically a day and then taken off. The price is $1500 including shipping and Paypal fees (shipping is close to $200...). To custom order this set right now from Howey or Modbargains would be $1750 with shipping and 6-7 weeks wait, or you can save $250 and get them in a few days...

:rockon:

CF10 1.jpgCF10 2.jpgCF10 3.jpg

Here's a 2012 Boss on a very similar set...

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...lack-Boss-with-M-5300-T-Boss-Lowering-Springs

Last edited:

04sonicbeast

Established Member
Possibly interested. Will these clear the fronts and clear the brembo brakes? I assume so since they are forgestars. I'm waiting for payment of my wheels so hopefully you have them. What tire size were you going to run on them.

TurboX2

Established Member
No problem on the 14" Brembo's, and should easily clear the 15" also. I was planning to run 285 or 295 front and 325 rear, there are many others running that combo.

Users who are viewing this thread